Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Another Beach Weekend

So to celebrate the 4th of July, we decided to go to beach again. I love the beach. My wife loves the beach. Of course, I found it much enjoyable when I was more physically active and fit. Now I dangerously mirror the old sloppy saggy out of shape rednecks that hover the Gulf Shores beaches like wounded boars sweating awkwardly and wobbling around inappropriately adding zero value to the visual and audible experience of the beach getaway...Luckily, my ginger son is equally as pale and flabby as me these days so I feel upset but not lonely in this regards.

But as for the beach, it was fun but with a newborn ginger, we spend a grand total of an hour in the sun before he must go back indoors to his dracula crypt awaiting his next feeding. The sun drains him like cryptonite on Superman and ruins, yes ruins, his next 12 hours routine. He loves going outside but in small doses, 15 minutes here and 20 minutes there. Anything over 45 minutes and you might as well as call child protective services because he wants the world to know there has a been great injustice against him.

Pale and flabby?!?!?


 Indoor fun...
 With Mom, Cousin Drew, Aunt Kendall...



No comments:

Post a Comment